Nuffnang ads

Monday 24 November 2014

The best make up remover ever, heavy make up.


okey, tujuan post hari ni memang nak cerita pasal sabun hijau ni..

belanja gambar heavy mekap sekeping dulu

This is how I define HEAVY make up...keh keh keh


my siblings, they played 'conteng muka hang'.. and I was the victim
uwaaaa!! How do I clean this??!!

even though I was smiling there, I was crying inside..huk huk
why?? sebab saya x ada make up remover atau facial wash yg betul2 yakin boleh hilangkan contengan ni dengan selamat tanpa merosakkan kulit saya!!

well, the story didnt end up well..tomorrow morning I woke up with sparkling fresh pimples on my face...zzz!!

But!!! now I  got my secret weapon!!

THE ULTIMATE MARINE ESSENCE BEAUTY BAR!!

Come on guys! this time I wont budge.. 

paint my face like u hate me

Nippon paint? colourland? seamaster? dulux? u named it..kikiki

bcos I, wont terrify anymore..
see how that Ultimate Beauty Bar works for me now..jeng jeng!

Bare face, no filter..err, that tiny2 spots?still working on that..kikiki

my skin used to be a lot more worst than this..well,still working on it though

if u would like to try this soap, just whatsapp me at 017 4017482..u need to see how WONDERFUL the result will be

No comments: